- The annual uphill-race towards the mountain Kvasshovden at 1030 meters above sea-level kicks off on Saturday 16th of July for both hikers and racers. The trail is a 7500 meter stretch from town centre to the top, including several food …Read More »
- Friday 7 July – Saturday 9 July: Ulvik Summer Festival The 15th annual highlight of the year kicks off a massive celebration of the summer! Down by the boat-dock, you'll find a large, local market with everything from woolen socks …Read More »
- Experience moutnains and fjords in Ulvik. Follow some of the many marked hiking-paths into the mountains for a unique view over the town or experience the fjord up close. Try your hand at waterskiing or rent a boat or kayak …Read More »
- The fruit tree blossoming has started, and everywhere in Ulvik you will see and hear this years lambs enjoying the warm weather and open fields.Read More »
- Order your copy of the magnificent 2016 Ulvik calendar! Please contact us at email@example.com. 150 NKR, plus postage.Read More »
Ulvik – a gem in the Hardanger treasure-chest!
Ulvik is situated in the very nook of Hardanger between steep, snowclad mountains and at the corner of the deep, glistening Hardangerfjord. You will find the only fruit- and ciderroute in Norway here with three independent farmers professonally producing apple-cider and other tasty farmyard produce. Ulvik offers several accomodations as well as restaurants and cafés. There is always something to do in Ulvik, whether it be waterskiing on the fjord, browsing at the newly opened Ulvikatorg with various locally produced products, or having a lyrical stroll in the new Olav H. Hauge Center. There are several well-marked hiking-trails in the area as well as several options for exploring the fjord by boat or kayak.