Getting to and from Ulvik
Ulvik sits in the very corner of the Hardanger-fjord, surrounded by tall, snow-clad mountains, close to the fjord and nature. The town is easily accessible by car, boat and public transport, and sits along road 572, a small detour off of county-road 7 and 13. Ulvik offers several options for accomodation for boats, cars and campervans and has free parking with easy accessibility everywhere.
- You find Ulvik along road 572, a smaller detour from E7 and E13. Reaching the town is simple, either through Granvin or the Hardanger-bridge, a 20 minute drive from Granvin or Bu.Se mer »
- The Ulvikfjord and Osafjord are two branches off of the third longest fjord in the world, the Hardangerfjord. There are severaloptions for accessing and spending the night by boat in Ulvik, whether you are arriving byyour own boat or via …Se mer »
- It is easy to reach Ulvik by public transport. Buses run frequently between Ulvik and Granvin, a transfer-point for anyone travelling from andtowards Voss, Bergen or Oslo. The closest train-station is at Voss with corresponding buses to Ulvik. It is …Se mer »
- It is possible to access Ulvik through Osa by going over the mountain from Hallingskeid. This is a longer day-trip which requires its hikers to be in good physical shape.Se mer »
- It is easy to access Ulvik by bike, whether you are arriving over the Hardanger-bridge or over the old mountain-road from Granvin. The roads are asphalted and easy to ride by bike.Se mer »